Educator Discount Program Information
Public or private, educators are entitled to a 20% discount!
What is the Educator Discount Program?
- This program allows Boulder Book Store to thank educators for their hard work and for supporting their local independent business by offering them a 20% discount on classroom purchases.
How do I sign up?
- Sign up in store at the register or by email! Email email@example.com with your name, school email, school name, grade/subject taught, school mailing address, and school district.
- There is no membership fee!
- Include evidence of employment (e.g. school email address, ID or pay stub) or home school credentials.
When can I use my discount?
- Once you have enrolled, simply give the bookseller your name at the cash register to receive your discount.
- The discount is offered on instructional and classroom materials only.
- The discount may not apply to all special orders. Please check with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you sign up for the Educator Discount, we'll inform you of your membership expiration date. After your account expires, you may submit a new application to renew. The expiration date helps ensure we have your current contact information.
Do I have to pay tax when using my educator discount?
- Items will be tax exempt only if purchasing with school funds directly. This means at the time of purchase, you are either using a school check, school credit card or school purchase order. A Tax ID number must be presented at checkout.
- Contact us to find out if your school has a charge account!
Whom can I contact if I have questions?
- Email our Education Sales & Services Team at email@example.com.