2023 Astrology Diary – Northern Hemisphere (Calendar)
If not in stock, we can Special Order from the publisher
Make 2023 your year with Patsy Bennett's astrology guide to the signs and stars!
Focus on health, wealth, and happiness with up-to-date insight into major planetary alignments and what they will mean for you, including eclipses, new moons, full moons, and sun sign forecasts throughout the year.
- Northern Hemisphere planner with astrological interpretations
- Week-at-a-glance diary
- Monthly sun sign forecasts
- Tips for excelling during eclipse seasons
- When to grow ideas, when to take action
- Romance, health, wealth, and happiness hotspots
- Dates, signs, and meanings of 2023 new moons and full moons
- Mercury retrogrades: how to make them work for you
About the Author
Patsy Bennett has worked as a professional astrologer for over 24 years. Her daily, weekly, quarterly, and yearly horoscopes are published in over 65 newspapers and magazines throughout Australia and internationally, principally by News Corp. Bennett is a rare combination of astrologer and psychic medium, and her horoscopes are a unique mix of astrological and clairvoyant insight, infused with compassionate and practical tips for the days, weeks, and months ahead. She is known for her accuracy and down-to-earth yet spiritual approach to encouraging her readers to live their most fulfilling life.