ABA Mobile Menu
Living with Radical Responsibility: Mindfulness-Based Tools for Creating a Life of Authenticity and Freedom (Compact Disc)
"Whenever we attribute the cause of our happiness or unhappiness, satisfaction or dissatisfaction, to something outside ourselves," reflects Fleet Maull, "we give away our power. We incarcerate ourselves in 'the victim mind-set.'"
The cure? Radical responsibility--owning our circumstances and our choices for true self-empowerment.
In this groundbreaking audio program, the former prisoner--today a renowned meditation teacher and leadership consultant--shows us how to free ourselves from the beliefs that trap us.
Through self-reflection, meditations, emotional intelligence training and many other practices developed in the seemingly "freedomless" situations of prison and hospice, this extraordinary teacher guides us step by step to transform fear-based habits into those of courage and success in our own lives.
In his worldwide trainings and retreats, Fleet Maull has helped tens of thousands, including organizational leaders, educators, students, parents, inmates, prison officers, the terminally ill, caretakers, and those from many other walks of life.
If you're seeking to become more successful and fulfilled in your work, relationships, and greater life purpose, Living with Radical Responsibility will give you the tools and expert guidance to move beyond the inner walls of your beliefs and realize your full potential.
- Understanding the fear-based patterns embedded in your neurobiology by childhood experiences and cultural conditioning
- Simple and powerful exercises to perceive and break free of your learned limitations and access limitless possibility
- Learning simple yet powerful interoceptive awareness tools for mindful self-leadership--getting in a leadership position with yourself
- Accessing your deeper awareness--the unconditioned mind independent of your conditioned beliefs
- Cultivating the strength, resilience, and insight needed to meet moment-to-moment challenges and suffering with compassion, wisdom, and dignity
- Embracing mindfulness and emotional intelligence training--understanding how they're complementary and essential for life success, happiness, and more
About the Author
Fleet MaullFleet Maull, PhD, CMT-P, is a senior meditation and dharma teacher in the Shambhala International and Zen Peacemaker communities, executive coach, consultant, and creator of the Radical Responsibility(R) philosophy and program. He leads mindfulness meditation programs and retreats around the world. Learn more at fleetmaull.com.