To protect the security of the information you give us when you order online, our website backend is managed by the American Booksellers Association using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL encrypts your information so that no one other than the ABA E-Commerce Solution sites will be able to decode it. SSL establishes a secure connection between your computer and our computers, and that connection remains secure until you complete or cancel an order.
How will you know if your connection is secure? Simply check the lower left corner of your browser window after you access the server. If you see a closed lock or an unbroken key (depending on what browser you are using), SSL is working.
Our business is deeply committed to protecting your privacy and your First Amendment rights, and this commitment extends to the personal information you provide when you use our site.
The personal information you submit to our site will not be shared, sold, or disclosed to third parties in any form, for any purposes, at any time unless we first have your consent. This information includes, but is not limited to, your email address. All our mailings conform to an opt-in policy, which means you have to elect to receive information from us. We will never send you unsolicited email.
In addition, we will not share information identifying your purchases with any third party without your permission or otherwise disclose it to anyone, including the government, on our own initiative.
How we ship
We primarily ship by USPS–Media Mail, UPS or Fedex Ground, or USPS-Priority according to a customer’s choice. If you require expedited shipping such as Priority Mail Express®, please indicate this in the comments box. Note that, depending on the size and weight of the order, higher surcharges for expedited service or overnight delivery may apply as do international shipments.
Quoted shipping cost estimates are occasionally adjusted for accuracy, usually in your favor. In the rare event that a shipment requires extra postage, we will notify you for approval. For exact shipping rates, please email us at email@example.com, or call us at 303-447-2074.
- We can process returns and refunds only for items purchased from us.
- You may return or exchange any new book in its original condition within one year of the date of purchase.
- With your dated receipt, you may choose to receive a refund in the form of original payment.
- Without a receipt, a return or exchange may be approved for store credit on items in new condition which we can determine to have been purchased within the last 30 days.
- Used books are not returnable.
- Meditation cushions are not returnable.
- Sale books are not always returnable, but are under certain circumstances - for example, we may accept a return if we have more than one copy of the sale book still on our shelves, and it is in sellable condition.
- Special orders for items that are not usually carried on our shelves may not be returned.
- Returns are subject to management discretion.
To reach us for customer service or to get answers to your questions, please feel free to call, email, fax, or write us:
Boulder Book Store
1107 Pearl Street
Boulder, Colorado 80302
Toll free: 1-800-244-4651
We make every effort to provide our customers with whatever information they are seeking. If you have suggestions for features you would like to see on our site, or for ways we can improve our store, please send them to us. Happy browsing!