Educator Discount Program Information
Public or private, educators are entitled to a 20% discount!
What is the Educator Discount Program?
- This program allows Boulder Book Store to thank educators for their hard work and for supporting their local, independent business, by offering them a 20% discount on classroom purchases.
How do I sign up?
- Complete the application form below and email it to email@example.com or drop it off on your next visit.
- Include evidence of employment (e.g. school email address, ID or pay stub) or home school credentials.
When can I use my discount?
- Once you have enrolled, simply give the bookseller your name at the cash register to receive your discount.
- The discount is offered on instructional and classroom materials only.
- The discount may not apply to all special orders. Please check with us.
- You will receive a two-year membership. You may submit a new application after your account expires to renew; expiry is mainly to ensure that all contact info is current.
Do I have to pay tax when using my educator discount?
- Items will be tax exempt only if purchasing with school funds directly. This means at the time of purchase, you are either using a school check, school credit card or school purchase order.
- Contact us to find out if your school has a charge account
Who can I contact if I have questions?